The earliest Methodist meetings in Sudbury were held in the schoolhouse of the town’s north-west district. The Methodists were the first in Sudbury to worship outside of First Parish Church. In 1835 the town decided to no longer allow the use of school buildings for religious meetings. That year, a Methodist meeting house was constructed between Sudbury Common and the Old Revolutionary Cemetery. The church was expanded in 1896.but it now serves as the Presbyterian Church in Sudbury.
In 1962 the Presbyterian Church of Sudbury purchased the 126-year old building and began holding services after renovations of the building. The building was expanded in 1989.