Volunteer at SHS
The Society has many opportunities for volunteers. Some of the work our volunteers perform include:
- Accessioning (describe) things in our collections of photos, objects and archival materials.
- Entering data into our museum database (using PastPerfect).
- Caring for our photographs, documents, textiles and many other objects at our Town Hall headquarters
- Guiding tours through our collection or through the town.
- Making displays and course curriculum materials for our schools.
- Participating in dramatizations for the public.
- Helping with sales tables, information displays and refreshments.
- Researching and writing stories for our newsletter.
- Researching events and people of Sudbury.
Please contact the Society if you are interested in volunteering in any of these ways or if you have other ideas about how you can help the Society.